Friday, August 29, 2008

The Anniversary, Part I: Dinner

I begin by noting that the Daree has made two posts about our sex, and in both she intimates having to handle things herself! I’m SO embarrassed! Add to that the promise of Thursday evening fun (unfulfilled), and the fact she didn’t answer the questions posed in my last post, and I’m thinking the woman has a LOT of making up to do this weekend. :)

And now, to lead up to the posting of the picture, here is the story of the corset… though we don’t actually get to the corset until part three of the tale. Still, it’s a good story:

Last year the Daree and I celebrated our Anniversary by going out to dinner at The Keg. We’d agreed not to get each other gifts, so when she pulled out a small bag and handed it over the table to me, I was surprised, and mortified – though probably not as much as you’d expect. Dee’s a chronic gift-giver, and I’m like most guys – you can count on me to remember to get the oil changed in the car, but forget your birthday.

[Side note to the Daree… I hope you don’t mind too much that I’ve shortened that I’ve shortened your moniker up to “Dee.” If you want, you can call me DH – in baseball that’s the Designated Hitter, which could be taken the wrong way, but you like a good spanking, and giving your sexy ass a good smack turns me on, too, so I doubt anyone will mind.]

I dug my gift out of the box and pulled out a two-button remote: On, Off. Nothing more.

“Is this what I think it is?” I asked.

“Uh-huh.” She hit me with a knowing smile.

I punched the on button, and the Daree twitched in her seat and let out a little hissing moan – the sound she makes when I’ve hit her with a morsel of particularly pleasurable delight.

We spent the rest of the evening there in conversation, enjoying a good long meal and the time together. Every so often I’d hit the switch again, making that remote-controlled egg tucked into her pussy come to life. I can’t describe how much fun I had teasing her from across the table, sometimes giving her a long series of regular pulses, or switching it on and letting it hum away for several minutes at once. Sometimes I’d make her wait ten long minutes before starting again.

I quickly realized she liked being completely at my mercy, completely out of control. She reacted most strongly when I caught her by surprise, and I started working that angle without mercy. I’d wait until she was taking a sip of her drink, and then turn her on. I’d draw her attention to the people at the next table, and when they glanced in her direction, I’d give her a taste of delight.

I’m pretty sure the waiter saw me palming the remote and caught on to what was happening, but he earned himself a good tip by saying nothing. Still, I mentioned my observations to Dee, and the next time he came around, I buzzed her while she was talking to him. Her breath caught in her throat, and she tried to carry on as though nothing at all was wrong, but couldn’t cover her arousal.

I had a hard-on all through dinner, and by the time we left the restaurant all I wanted to do was get the hell home and fuck her until the walls crumbled. I knew she felt the same way, but she’d already had other plans for me. It turned out there was a great deal more that took place before I finally had my way.

No comments: