Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Daring Husband Speaks!

I see that my husband has made his inaugural post! That is so very exciting. It was quite a turn on, actually, to hear his voice in cyberspace. And I am looking forward to reading his side of the anniversary night. That night seems to come up often as a complete turn on. It was quite fun for me too!

Our week is continuing in a very satisfying way. Though the camera stayed put last night (except for the downloading of all pictures since May, including the really bad nudies of me in the hotel room), we did watch a couple of shows taped from Playboy. I was so excited when we subscribed to the Playboy channel. I remember being in my twenties and taping some playboy shows off pay per view in the middle of the night so my roommate wouldn't know. When I fantasize, which I'll admit isn't often, I think of those movies fondly. But sadly, the playboy channel has gone the way of MTV. Just as there is no music on MTV anymore, there isn't anything erotic on Playboy. At least as far I can tell judging the couple of shows the Daring Husband has taped for me. But still, naked skin is naked skin, and that turns me on.

So when it was time for bed, and the Daring Husband leaned in for his obligatory evening kiss, with a pause and then another kiss to fulfill the daily kiss obligation, I was ready to take it to the next level. And boy did we! As much as I love sex, and especially sex with my husband, there are times that I think about things I want to do but don't articulate them. Especially in the heat of the moment. But last night was one of those rare occasions when I thought it and he did it! I was thinking how much I would love it if he would flip me over and fuck me from behind and sure he enough, he did! He was amazingly hard and deep and it was fantastic. My best orgasms come when I am on my belly with two fingers resting on my clit, putting intense pressure in a smooth rhythm. And last night was no exception. The Daring Husband let me take a little time to prime the pump with my own two hands and after my screams died down and I was able to breath again, he slipped inside me, put his hands on my waist, and pulled me onto his cock. I love love love it when he does that!

Not every week is as sexually charged as this one, but I can't wait to see what's in store for tonight...let alone this weekend's outdoor adventures!

No comments: