Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So far, not so good

Well, the blog is up and running, but is there a lingerie picture? Not so much as a scrap of lace. Not a corset tie. Not a pantie peek. My Daring Husband says he'll help by taking the picture, which does make it a bit easier. I was wondering how I would do that!

However, we have been busy, even if it hasn't involved the camera. He was watching something the other night and instead of settling for sleep, I gave him a fabulous blow job right there in front of the television, my favorite place of all for blowjobs. It was quite fun, especially when he whispered "you'd better wait" and I just gave him my cutest grin and said "wait for what" as I licked a circle around his cock. That set him off and there was no more waiting! Love that.

And last night we watched an epidose of a sex show (Real Sex?) on HBO and was quite entertained. It was just nice to be watching an adult show with my husband and not have to be embarrased. Though there were a few oh my moments during the anal sex segment. Not that I am against anal sex in the least, but these were hard core ass lovers. And after, my Daring Husband made his move and nailed me! I love that he knows all my buttons to push and in just the right way. He strokes my clit in a way that is heavenly. And he knows when to stay out of the way and just let me finish myself off. Very nice.

But there will be a lingerie pic here eventually...

No comments: