Friday, August 29, 2008

The Anniversary, Part II: In the Car

And now, before the weekend begins, part two of the story. Part three will be posted after the weekend, once I take the promised picture and the Daree gets it posted…

Leaving the restaurant, we hurried to the car for ride home, but the Daree couldn’t wait any longer. The moment we got on the road, she pulled her skirt up and started playing with herself – an action made easier given the lack of underwear beneath. In seconds, she was breathing heavily, and I could tell that a seriously satisfying orgasm was rapidly building over there.

I seethed in frustration, trapped behind the wheel of a car in heavy stop-and-go traffic, trying to work my way home with a throbbing tent in my jeans. Drivers cruised by her side of the car, thwarted by the darkness outside and the tinted window, unaware that only a few feet away my sexy wife sat exposed, massaging her tits and fingering her clit as she moaned. I pulled the remote out of my pocket and rocked it on and off, making Dee groan even louder. She slouched against the door and set her legs apart, making sure I could see her fingers dancing in her pussy every time I looked her way, talking to me in gasping breaths, telling me all the things she was going to do with me when we got home.

The goddamn commute seemed take forever, and yet at the same time, it was over far too quickly.

I pulled the car into the garage, shut off the engine, and thumbed the garage door shut, fully expecting to get us both into the bedroom – and fast. Instead, Dee spun towards me and pounced, kissing me hard and yanking at the front of my jeans. I gave in without a fight, and came to her aid; I unzipped and unbuttoned and pulled my dick out in a quick series of motions. As soon as I was free, she lunged into my lap and wrapped her mouth around my shaft.

There is an inherent eroticism in the wanton sexuality she displayed – it drives me crazy when Dee wants it (whatever “it” is, sexually speaking) so much, so bad, that gives up all her inhibitions and becomes a totally sexual being.

There have been a handful of times when feeling Dee’s warm, wet mouth around my cock has been ESPECIALLY erotic and amazing – and this was one of those moments. It took every ounce of willpower not to get off right then and there, but I wanted to draw the moment out, and make it last. I held on as long as I could, letting Dee suck my dick for a few delicious moments, knowing she really loves having my cock in her mouth, until I felt control slipping away, then put a stop to it.

As I shoved her back into the passenger seat and rolled on top of her, the light on the garage door opener went out, leaving us in total darkness. We made out for a while, operating by feel, running our hands all over each other’s bodies. I ran my fingertips through her slit, held her tits, and sucked her nipples. Dee kept grasping at my dick, but I fought her off until the urgent need to come faded a little. The urge did recede, but grudgingly, and only a little. I really wanted to fuck her, and the car wasn’t exactly the most spacious place for that.

I agreed immediately when Dee suggested we take things inside.

2 comments:

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

I'm totally loving this blog thing.

Holly said...

Reliving that night is getting me all hot and juicy for tonight. You better suck on some Halls because you're going to need to feel better fast! (Unless you are really sick...)