Thursday, August 28, 2008

She’s right…

Though the Daree will likely argue the point, I try not to disagree with her too often, and it really has been a bit of a slow start here. Despite several reminders from the woman in my life, I haven’t gotten around to posting until just now, mostly because here at work (where I get most of my computer interaction time) things have been… harsh.

Still, I’m making the time now to at least add a couple things to Dee’s (the Daree’s, that is) last post:

First, the original dare was supposed to involve her posting a lingerie pic here, but since I get to take the picture now, I’ve decided that she’ll have to pose in the sexy red corset she surprised me with on our last Anniversary – and the story of the corset, along with the picture, will be the subject of my next several posts.

Second, as far as I’m concerned the best part of watching the show the other night (HBO’s Real Sex) wasn’t the segment on anal, but the segment on the Suicide Girls. It wasn’t about the girls, but about the way the Daree got turned on by it. Knowing that the sight of sexy, naked women gets her excited is one hell of a turn on. I'm a guy... based on that alone, I HAD to fuck her. I really didn't have any choice.

Until my next post, two questions to ponder:

1. Should sexual fantasies should be unrealistic (i.e., imagining a more attractive version of yourself cruising the Mediterranean with a yacht full of sexy personal servants of the opposite sex), or realistic (envisioning yourself at home doing erotic things in front of the fireplace)?

2. Should sexual fantasies be things to pursue, or things that should remain only in the imagination?


No comments: