Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Christmas Gift

There have been a few queries in the comments regarding my Christmas gift for Dee, and the possibility of my sharing it (at least the questions!) – this is something I will have to think about…

First, there’s the matter of size: the full compilation is large scale – some three hundred pages of MS Word doc – so I don’t think it’s something I could even post on a blog (can you attach a file here? I don’t know!) – or that I’d want to due to the personal info that’s probably attached to it.

Second, I compiled a lot of the questions (or got ideas for them) straight off the Internet… if I posted it, it’s possible I could be re-using someone else’s work (can you say copyright infringement?). I’d hate to wrap up the year getting served a civil suit.

And, finally… I worked on the compilation for something like six months… so it’s still kind of my baby, and still a work in progress (some questions were repeated, as I found out, and a few I wish I'd asked are missing), so I’m not sure I want to put it out there just yet.

So… I’ll be thinking on this. In the meantime, our Anniversary is coming up, and next weekend Dee and I once again have a couple days alone in a hotel suite to enjoy. Earlier in this blog I insisted that she top last year’s events (I’m not sure that’s even possible)… but I don’t really expect that. I do, however, anticipate a fabulous time… and I’m definitely going to be bringing the camera.

No comments: