Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekly Update...

Once again, an entire week has gone by with nary a post to be read. As anticipated, I’ve focused most of my free time typing away at my keyboards, but sending words in other directions. But the excitement of the day – and the week, really – is that I’ve almost completed the Christmas gift I’m putting together for Dee. I took Friday off work, locked myself away at home, alone – no TV, no radio… just me and my laptop – and got it done! Now it’s just a matter of making sure I didn’t misspell Dee’s name or some other such faux pas….

The other bit of news, I guess, is that yesterday Dee said she’d make an effort to start posting again… at least now and then. She claims she’ll keep her posts restricted to tales about our sex life – which means I’ll have to work hard to give her a regular stream of fresh, new material to work with. I guess I'll also have to make sure that her stories aren't full of unimpressive adjectives! (Oh, the pressure... the PRESSURE!)

Hopefully some of her personal thoughts will pop up here and there as well, as she is quite a bit smarter (and more observant) than the average commuter I meet during my day, but for me… I’ll just be happy to see her words here.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Is it possible to share the article your husband sent you?