Friday, December 12, 2008

Snuggling

I love snuggling. All day yesterday I was looking forward to the end of the evening, snuggling on the couch with DH. The last hour of the day, pleasantly ensconced in his arms, head resting on his chest, cheek caressing the soft cotton of his shirt, breathing in his scent, reaching up and kissing his neck. Sometimes his lips will meet mine in a soft, sweet kiss. His arm is draped along my side, lazily stroking my waist, softly caressing the skin. Occasionally I will feel a kiss dropped onto the top of my head like a raindrop or feel his soft lips against my forehead. If I have the proper attire on, DH often reaches under to caress my ass and thigh, softly stroking closer and closer to my warm pink pussy.

This is heaven.

If we have long enough (think Sunday football games), his stroking will work its magic and my thighs will slowly open to him. Sighing contentedly, I will usually reach for his cock and do some soft stroking of my own. He likes wearing fleece-lined sweat pants when we are just hanging at the house, so I will use the fleece to my advantage. I imagine the soft fleece caressing his cock feels nice...and I wonder what a soft fabric would feel caressing my sensitive parts.

Inevitably, his stroking turns to rubbing, and my stroking gets momentarily discarded as he flips me over so my face is in his lap and his fingers busily bring me to the brink of orgasm. Often, I will try to muffle my moans by filling my mouth with his cock, but as the volume and urgency of my whimpering reaches a crescendo, he increases the pressure on my pussy and just waits for me to explode.

And then we get to snuggle again, until it's my turn to practice my skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm nice warm fuzzy erotic post