Monday, January 5, 2009

And So It Begins

It’s the first Monday of the new year, the traditional day on which resolutions are deemed to be enforceable – at least in my opinion (when Jan. 1 falls on a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, I just don’t think it’s fair to have to give up the last weekend of the holiday season!). This year, rather than making specific resolutions, or my usual mental list of things I'd like to accomplish, I thought that I will instead try to focus on a couple general themes, and just sort of deal with the details as I go.

And so, as far as the resolutions I’ve made that are relevant to this blog (most of which have been previously pondered here), they are:

1. To do a better job of living by our rules, as well reviving the dare game in some less organized fashion.

2. To make use of my laptop – get more into blogging, Facebook, etc., as well as writing some short stories (erotic tales), and other little things.

To that end, I have already started moving forward on both of these resolutions. I’ve begun reviewing our rules, and sifting through the dares I have not yet challenged Dee to perform. I’ve begun a second blog (My Sex-List Life), and will try to be more diligent about posting here, as well.

I don’t think that’s half bad for the first week of the year!

No comments: