Friday, January 30, 2009

I really haven't got a title!

I’ve spent the whole day here at work, trying to think up something interesting to post, some exciting way to work in some descriptive and exciting prose to be read and enjoyed… but I just keep running into the roadblock I alluded to last Thursday (1/22/09)…

…That is, Dee and I had fun last night…

…but why would anybody be surprised? Or wish to read about it? It wasn’t a threesome, and we didn’t climb out on the roof or anything. It was fun, and very enjoyable, and quite satisfying, but… it weren’t nuthin’ we ain’t done before.

I covered the basics of massage-based foreplay, after which I slid down her body and segued into a little tongue loving (I found that, on this occasion, I had a particularly strong NEED to taste her pussy!). We rolled around, I slipped inside her (a delicious feeling), we rolled around some more. I’m fairly certain she had a nice orgasm, as she was (apparently literally) purring in the after-moments.

An all together excellent exchange…

…but I’m just not used to the role of reporting the sensual details of our intimate events. That’s supposed to be her job here.

No comments: