Thursday, January 15, 2009

Early Results

My New Year’s resolutions were: (1) To do a better job of living by our rules, as well reviving the dare game in some less organized fashion; and (2) To make use of my laptop – get more into blogging, Facebook, etc., as well as writing some short stories (erotic tales), and other little things.

I’ve been blogging more diligently and I’ve got a Facebook page up and running, as well as a few other things. I think it’s fair to day I’m starting out the year fairly well on that one. The first resolution, however, is suffering a bit, though some of that is out of my control – or, more accurately, the circumstances dictate that letting things slide is in the best interest of the long term future for Dee, and the better part of valor on my part.

For example, the rules say Dee and I are required to fuck twice each week -- once by my initiation, once by hers. Dee is also supposed to be providing me with two blowjobs a week (BTW, these are mutually agreed upon rules, and the blowjobs were ALL Dee’s idea – can you see why I married the woman!?!), but given the status of Dee’s tweaked back, I’m quite sure that such frequent activity would do long term harm, and possibly even turn the problem into something chronic.

So… I haven’t been focusing on the rules to the degree I’d originally hoped to when I made this resolution, but I’m content in my reasons for letting things slide, even this early into the new year.

Dee should be taking things easy. The trouble is, when she climbs in bed naked and starts getting me going, I have difficulty putting the brakes on things. Take Monday night, for example… we curled up in bed, Dee laying with her back to me. I began massaging her lower back, where it hurts, trying to use my hands to warm and relax the pain there, giving no thought whatsoever to sex – at least not until she reached back and began to stroke me…

It was only a matter of time before I rolled her over, face down on the bed. She tucked her hands beneath her, grinding her clit against her fingers, and, as I lowered my body onto hers, she spread her legs invitingly. Reading her movements, the way she opened herself to me, I understood what she wanted. I wrapped my fingers around my cock, already slick with her juices, leaned forward, and eased it gently into her ass.

It’s am amazing feeling… giving Dee a long, slow fuck in the ass, feeling her move beneath me, hearing her … and then reaching down between her legs, sliding my thumb into her pussy, and pleasuring her with a little dual penetration action… oh, my.

No comments: