Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pain or no pain...

I was away for the weekend and while DH and I were texting a bit, it's just not the same as being with him. So when I got home I was ready to drink him in. We went to bed and I entwined my body around his, smelling his wonderful scent and being warmed by his lovely big hands. I love kissing his face, his beard tickling my nose. I pulled his lips into mine and sucked gently, flicking my tongue against his until he at last responded. I knew he was holding back because of he was worried about the pain my back had been causing me.

He turned me on my side so that he could massage my back, which he knows I love. He has recently begun to focus some attention on my back, which is an erogenous zone for me. Feeling his hands kneading my sore muscles and feeling his lips caressing the soft skin, my pussy lit up and my body started to hum with electricity.

He moved his hands to my side and hip, and then to my breasts. I love feeling his hands slip over my curves, heading to my nipples where he pulls and tugs until they are standing at attention. I reached back between us and found his hard cock, stroking it, pulling him towards me with it.
I spread my legs a bit so that I could nestle his cock between my pussy lips, where I could warm it in my moist folds. I started to rock a little, almost imperceptibly, but I had positioned the tip just at the opening of my vagina so each little rock nudged the edge of my clit and I could feel the wetness build.

I love when my pussy gets so wet that his cock just slips inside. Knowing how wet I was getting, I took his cock in my hand and dipped it in my pussy juices so that I could slip it between my cheeks. I was stroking his cock up and down my ass and then between my pussy lips.

The feeling of his hard cock against my ass was so good, I started pushing back against his cock, rubbing his cock against my rosebud. He realized what I was doing and flipped me onto my stomach, pinning my fingers against my clit, which is my favorite position. With him stroking my ass and pushing his weight onto my clit, which was against my fingers, he pushed me into one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever had. I was beyond over the edge, by the time my pussy spasms subsided, I was a drooling puddle of quivering flesh.

But he was not done with me, not even close. With one swift motion, he buried his cock in my pussy. Arching his back, he stroked my gspot while leaning down to bite my shoulder. He continued stroking and I reveled in the smooth velvet covered hardness inside me.

I moaned as he pulled out completely, only to moan loader as he pushed his cock into my ass and held it still for a moment. My fingers found their way back to my clit as his cock filled my ass. Oh my god the intense feeling when he does that is amazing. We moved together as he pounded my ass and I ground my clit into my fingers. I pulled him in as far as I could by clenching and unclenching my ass with every stroke. He was pounding faster and faster and I was rubbing harder and harder until I heard his gasp and I knew he was about to come. I arched my ass high in the air and pushed my fingers into my pussy, pushing my clit into my pelvic bone as hard as I could and we were both exploding into orgasm at the same time.

Definitely something worth repeating, even when my back isn't sore...

No comments: