Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still trying...

Dee’s back continues to bother her. In spite of that, we did have ourselves a nice little encounter the night before last (which, admittedly, might have aggravated the problem, and made last night all the more painful for her).

I have held off on posting about our encounter because I was HOPING that I’d see something from her on the matter (after all, she did promise to be more diligent about posting this year!). Also, from my perspective, it seemed that I was particularly effective in delivering an above average experience in terms of pleasure, so I thought maybe I’d be able to read something confirming my perceptions…

… in other words, I was kind of hoping I’d read something here about how I totally rocked her world! (Come on… a little complimentary blogging is always nice for the ego!)

Nary a word.

I guess I’ll just have to try harder next time.

No comments: