Thursday, February 5, 2009

Communication

Dee and I have spent the last few days re-working our rules, taking out things that weren’t really working, or at least not worth the trouble of trying to maintain and keep track of. We also have been working on clarifying some things with regards to our roles, and what each expects of the other. These things have gone pretty well.

It is sometimes surprising, given the bulk of our history together, how well this whole idea of communicating can go.

In addition, I’ve extracted another promise from her, assuring me that she would be more active, and post here at least once a week. I think she’ll follow through on it, as it’s now a recurring item on her personal calendar. So now, at least, my boring ramblings will be accompanied by something else… something that’s likely far more interesting.

I realize that this blog was originally supposed to be more about our adventures, experiences and simple sexual interactions, but it’s been a while since the last time anything along those lines was said here. In truth, we haven’t exactly had any adventures here in the dead of winter, but reading back through the last couple weeks’ worth of posts, you’d start to wonder if we’ve had any fun at all – when, in fact, we have (even though I’ve been a little more tentative than usual, since Dee’s back has been an issue, but that seems to have gotten better).

This past Saturday was particularly amusing for me, not for any unusual experiences, but for the way our afternoon sex came about. Dee took the kiddo to a party, and planned to stay there and bring her back home a few hours later. I remained at home, and, shortly after she’d left, it occurred to me that we were letting a golden opportunity slip away.

I texted her: U know, if u come home now, we cld have a quickie.

Fifteen minutes later she burst through the door, having left the kid, her camera, and who knows what else behind (for all I knew, the car could have been left running in the driveway). She rushed upstairs, and by the time I got there, moments later, she was already well on her way to full nudity (she still had her socks on).

It was a nice way to spend an afternoon.

1 comment:

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

Oh my god, that was fun! We need to have sex in the sunlight more often!