Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thoughts on HNT

1. It occurs to me that the whole idea of HNT is the “half-naked” part… and so far, all the pictures we’ve posted (all two of them) have been totally naked. I will have to get a little more creative and come up with something a little more half than whole.

2. Speaking of which, is there a “totally naked” day? TNF, maybe?

3. Dee wants me to come up with an idea or two for HNT that includes the both of us, but I’m still thinking about that one. The better looking half is already in front of the camera.

4. I do have a couple ideas for future pictures I think would work out nicely, but I’m not sure if the logistics of taking them will be easily overcome. When you have a kid, simple addition like “daylight + empty house + day off + naked wife = HNT picture” can turn into complicated math!

No comments: