Thursday, February 12, 2009

TMI

Haven't done this before, but if he is, I will:

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
Well, I started (in my head) at the hair on the top of DH's body, down to his lips and ears, his neck, his shoulders, chest, nipples, biceps, hands, tummy, cock, balls, thighs, shins, feet, flipped him over and went up his calves, back to his thighs and onto his gorgeous ass, the small of his back, the width of back, his shoulders, his neck, his ears and back to his hair. Not a single un-sexy part of his body.

And just for the record, I think his feet are one of THE sexiest parts of him. Shoes on or off. So cute!

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Definitely over. And if I'm somewhere that has it under, I have to switch it. I can't stand it.

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
Not called in sick per se, but planned for a vacation day. Though once or twice when I was sick and called in, I managed to get some sex in.

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? If so, at what age?
I really don't remember. I have such a bad memory it is pathetic.

5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
For me, it's all the little things. Though when DH hits just the right spot, it rocks my universe.

No comments: