Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TMI

1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter?

I haven’t had one of those in… what? 15 years? So I’m really answering based on memory. But in the past, I always liked “the chase” the best. The seduction and flirtation, and the sense of not really knowing what might come next.

2. Do you have "a most exciting part of a sexual encounter" with a usual partner?

The sound Dee makes the first time she’s penetrated in an encounter (whether finger, tongue, or cock). It’s an exhilatory semi-gasping moan that’s part anticipation, part pure pleasureable satisfaction, part erotic enjoyment...

Impossible to describe, but very very nice to hear.

3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met?


I think open and honest are two totally different things. I would like to think I’m honest with people all the time, but I open up to almost no one. Even my close friends don’t know about this blog, for example.

4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with?

Again, I’m honest, but not open. I’m not close to anyone I work with, and therefore feel that 99% of my personal life is none of their business.

5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent a your child's friend or...)?

As boring as my answers might be this week, they’re all the same.

Bonus (as in optional): Define a "normal" as in "normal relationship" or "normal sex life".

A normal sex life and/or a normal relationship is whatever the two (or sometimes more) people involved say/think/feel/agree is normal.

No comments: