Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. What is your favorite charity? Do you give your time or just money to that charity?

I don’t have a favorite, though I could probably come up with one if I researched it a little. I give small amounts (money or donations) now and then, when mood and opportunity converge in the same moment.

2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?

A king-sized double pillow top mattress, a nice warm comforter, comfy sheets, lots of pillows (that’s Dee’s idea, not mine, since most of them end up on the floor and seem to be for decorative purposes only). Not to mention a headboard and footboard that are practically designed for multiple sexual purposes… lots of places to hold on to it, or attach handcuffs, or whatever (and we really should make better use of it!).


I sleep on the right side. Not sure why – it’s a chicken or egg thing. The alarm is on the left, and Dee gets up first, so either she sleeps on the left because the alarm is there, or the alarm is there because she sleeps on the left. Who knows?

3. How important is a partners kissing ability?

My knee-jerk response is “not terribly important,” but then it occurs to me that I have met a few bad kissers in my life, and the bad kissing was important enough to me to have withered my interest in pursuing things further. So perhaps it is very important after all.

4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol?

I can’t honestly say yes to either of these questions. I’ve had sex with someone while one of us (or both of us) was under the influence, but I don’t think there was ever a time where the alcohol was clearly a factor in the event. I’ve never thought “if she wasn’t so drunk…” and I’ve never woken up thinking “if I’d been sober, I never would have done that…”

5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it?

Never. I’m not a big fan of the water, so I don’t have any real desire to, either. And the last time I stood in the ocean (on a beach in Hawaii) a jellyfish washed up and wrapped itself around my ankle and burned the crap out of me. It hurt like hell, and I’d really rather not risk the thought it could have ended up someplace a little more sensitive.

No comments: