Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a Great Weekend!

I think we wind up with more weekends and evenings alone than most. Not only do we plan date nights, and take advantage of resident camps in the summer, but our daughter has a plethora of friends with whom she loves to have sleepovers. This weekend we had planned date night for Saturday night and she was going to have a sleepover at a friend's. That friend's parents decided they were going to take the girls to the beach for the day, so it was more convenient to have her for Friday night too, and then drop her off on Sunday. Just like that, we had a free weekend!

After breakfast on Saturday we decided to take a walk together, since it was a beautiful spring day. It was gorgeous and we enjoyed the fresh air. After our walk, we cuddled up on the couch. We had early dinner reservations, so we knew we only had a couple hours.

DH was stroking my pussy through my jeans and I could feel my pussy getting wet. He unbuttoned my jeans to gain access and was enjoying my cleanly shaven pussy. Not to be outdone, I was stroking his hard cock through his jeans, until I couldn't wait any longer to have his cock in my mouth. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his dick out until it was free and awaiting my attention. I was softly licking and sucking his cock for quite a while while he stroked my pussy. I grew impatient, however, and kicked off my jeans so he could have even better access. That didn't last long until I was up and stripping fully in front of him, and then tugged his jeans all the way off too.

I climbed on top of him and welcomed his cock deep into my pussy. I rocked and grinded on his cock, rubbing my swollen clit against him and building the pressure, all the while kissing his beautiful pink lips. I swung around and pulled him on top of me, wanting to feel his weight on me and let him really dig in and go as deep as possible. This was incredible, but it still was not making me come. I asked him if I could flip us over, and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to our bed.

He laid down and I climbed on top, relishing the beautifully alive feeling that I get when we are naked together in the sunlight. It only took a couple of strokes before the wave of orgasm crashed over me. He let me bask and laugh for a minute or two and then flipped us around so that he could penetrate me and I watched his face as he stroked his way to his own orgasm. I love when we have the house to ourselves because my normally silent DH lets go a little and expresses his coming with small gasps.

We were dozing for just a few minutes when DH said hang on and left the room. He was back shortly with my camera and told me to stand by the window. We so rarely get to be naked in the daylight he wanted to take advantage!

We had a wonderful dinner and hung out with friends. We capped the night off with another romp and then while hanging around waiting for the drop off, I passed the time by swirling my tongue around the head of his cock and sucking him off.

What a great weekend!

No comments: