Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All Orgasms are not created equal...

The other night, DH surprised me first by telling me he would be pulling out the hitachi, and later by actually doing it. This is a man who is very anti-machinery, so to have him offer was a pleasant surprise. We were fooling around on the couch when he paused to get the object in question.

He started out by massaging my legs and my belly, my breasts, and finally lightly caressing the outside of my pussy. The soft purring feels so wonderfully invigorating. My DH is an expert at what makes ME purr so he knew to gently stroke with increasing pressure in a rhythmic circle. It didn't take long for me start writhing and moaning as the orgasm started, with the epicenter at my clitoris...jolts of electricity running through my body, stiffening my legs and arching my back. A good orgasm!

Later that night (or maybe another) we were in our bed making love with all the kissing and caressing and loving that really turns me on. I was on top of DH riding the full length of his cock. As we looked deep into each other's eyes, I could feel the the orgasm buiding, starting in my heart and spiraling to my head, my breasts, and finally my legs. I continued to ride him as I was telling him how much I loved him and the wave of orgasm crashed over my body. The waves engulfed me as I continued moving with DH and with each stroke I could feel the sensation recede and wash over me again and again. As the last wave slowly faded, I collapsed on DH's chest giggling happily as every fiber of my being was infused with feelings of love and well being. This was an amazing orgasm. The kind that you remember fondly for days to come. The kind that brings a smile to your face as you are working out and your mind drifts back to this memorable moment.

The hitachi will almost always give me an orgasm and sometimes that release is needed. But when I want a mind blowing full body orgasm, the only thing I can count on is DH's delicious, beautiful, powerful cock.

1 comment:

Another Suburban Mom said...

That was very hot! Thank you for sharing that. While I enjoy equipment, I find nothing works better than Hubman.