Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TMI

1. Are you pro-marriage? Why or why not?

I’m definitely pro-marriage, but that may just be a matter of having nothing to compare it to. For me, the whole being single thing pretty much sucked anyways. Plus, I might be biased based on who I ended up marrying.

2. Have you ever invented or thought you invented a sexual position?

No.

3. Do you like to be tied up? Always or sometimes?

No.

4. Do you consider online cybering adultery?

Assuming it was without the knowledge and permission of your spouse, yes.

5. Do you prefer masturbation over real sex?

Tough choice. I think real sex is far more satisfying, but due to the additional physical exertion, after real sex, I need some serious recovery time. Masturbation is far more efficient, far less taxing, and the orgasms can sometimes be more intense than with real sex (and, if they’re not, I can try again five or ten minutes later).

6. Do you want sex more times a day than your partner?

I have no idea, since I don’t know how often she wants it. Plus, it probably depends on the definition of ‘want.’ I get flashes where, for 30 seconds or so, I really want it, but then everything returns to normal. If those flashes count, then I “want” it three or four or five times a day, typically, sometimes more, but if you only count the times when I actually make a move to get it…

Still, if I had to guess, I’d say no matter how you define ‘want,’ the answer is probably a clear and straightforward NO.

7. Do you get offended when you partner openly flirts with others or are you okay with it?

I can’t say this has actually occurred, so I’m mostly running on the hypothetical, and what I know about myself: With another woman, no. With another guy, I don’t think I’d be offended, but I probably wouldn’t be particularly thrilled, and get pouty and sullen. I’m not worried about her leaving me for someone else or anything like that, and I don’t feel as though I’m jealous, but I think I need the reassurance/ego-boost of feeling like I’m the only guy she’s interested in.

8. Do you think you're flirty by nature?

I used to be, but not anymore.

No comments: