Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick TMI

1. Have you ever sent or received a sext message?

Not really. Dee and I have sent some somewhat naughty text messages back and forth over the past couple years, but I wouldn’t actually consider it sexting.

Nope, though I think we should!

2. Have you ever made or received a booty call?

I have been both the “caller” and the “called.” Being the “caller” left me feeling like a user and a loser. Being the “called” was actually quite the ego boost, but it's only happened a couple of times in my life.

I don't think I have ever made or received a booty call. I am more of a relationship person.

3. Have you ever added or edited a word/entry to Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary or any other online reference?

Nope.

I have! Only one or two Wikipedia entries, and one was just grammar and punctuation corrections, but still!

4. At what age did you have your first consensual sexual experience?

Sixteen. But it wasn’t really all that in the impressive department. In fact, looking back, it’s downright depressing what a sad, fumbling yutz I was.

I will say 12. There was activity before then, but really the first time I was ready and willing and actually did the deed I was 12.

5. What has been the greatest age difference between you a consensual sexual partner?

Five years, maybe? I really don’t know. I know who that partner would be, and I know she was older than I, but since I never knew her exact age, I can only guess.

Seven years, I was 14, he was 21 (I know, right?!), though I don't know that you can call him a consensual sexual partner since he was so big he didn't fit.

Bonus (as in optional): Why do you blog?

I think I’ve answered that one repeatedly over any number of previous posts. :)

Because my husband asked me to!

No comments: