Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TMI

Short answers this time around, as I’m going to at least TRY to post a second entry before I leave work today…

Mine are below his...Dee

1. Ever Googled a date, a potential date or an ex?

No. I have considered running a few names through Facebook, but then I realize I’m really just not that interested.

Sadly, yes. I get obsessed about stuff. Not to mention that I am obsessed with Google. It's not that I care what happened to any ex of mine, but I am curious.

2. Do you gossip?

No, not really.

Sadly, yes. Sometimes, that all us girls have to talk about. I have tried abstaining, but that lasts for all of 30 seconds.

3. How many people do you completely trust?

One.

One.

4. Have you ever had sex in car?

Yes.

Oh yes. In a few different cars, in fact. And once on the hood of the hood. The most interesting would have to have been in my Fiero, which is a little tiny two-seater from the 80s. But it was fun figuring out where all our body parts were going to go.

5. What is your best flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact?

Innuendo, combined (eventually) with physical contact.

I would have to say talking about my sex life. I am not a good flirter at all. In fact, I'm particularly bad at it.

Bonus (as in optional): How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period?

I really have no idea. There have been a few days in my life with multiple events, but I can’t say I’ve actually kept score. I can say with certainty that if anyone would know the answer to this, it’d be Dee, since she would have been the other party involved.

I've also never really kept score. I would say at least 3 times, but not sure if that's the record or not.

No comments: