Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Answers

The Daring Wife has given me much food for thought, and much to respond to, and I intend to do so soon enough… after I’ve formulated my thoughts and composed a few coherent sentences. In the meantime, I have realized that fair is fair, and I’ve failed act accordingly… and so, in this post, I will answer my own questions, those I’ve already posed to Dee (and to which she’s already responded):

From 9/9/08:

1. Should sexual fantasies should be unrealistic (i.e., imagining a more attractive version of yourself cruising the Mediterranean with a yacht full of sexy personal servants of the opposite sex), or realistic (envisioning yourself at home doing erotic things in front of the fireplace)?

I think fantasies are, by nature and definition, unrealistic. If they weren’t so, then they would be goals. Or reality.

2. Should sexual fantasies be things to pursue, or things that should remain only in the imagination?

I think that fantasies can sometimes fall from the starry-eyed imagination and float within your grasp. When that happens, you should try your best to grab hold, and make it happen.


From 9/16/08:

1. Happiness is… ____________.

… a hug from your daughter first thing in the morning.

2. Great sex requires… ____________.

(Ahh, SO many possible answers here! – I will constrain myself to three.)
… knowing your partner well.
… trust.
… self-confidence, and a hint of selfishness.


3. A good marriage needs… ____________.

… two close friends.


From 9/23/08:

1. List the top three reasons you have sex.

(1) Because I thoroughly enjoy getting Dee off.
(2) Because it is fun. A lot of fun.
(3) Because sometimes I’m just horny, and want to fuck.


2. List your three favorite places to fuck.

(1) On vacation, in a hotel suite – there is something that happens to people on vacation (Dee and I included). Vacations tend to make people a little hornier, and they feel an extra burst of freedom to be a little wilder, more daring, more experimental. Plus, there’s a Jacuzzi tub for two.
(2) At home, anywhere, when our child is spending then night with a friend, and we can sleep in the next morning.
(3) In our bed.


3. Name your favorite “clean” word (not naughty).

I occasionally hear (or read) a unusual word, or a word used in an uncommon way, or a unique turn of phrase that I really like… and then I forget them. Someday I’m going to start keeping a list.

4. Name your favorite “dirty” word.

Sexually, I like all the hard, raunchy-sounding words – fuck, suck, cock, tits, ass, etc. The only exception to his rule is that I prefer “pussy” over “cunt,” and I would say cunt is raunchier and harder to the ear. Any favoritism I have towards one over another depends upon my mood.

No comments: