Friday, September 12, 2008

Last night...routine?

I get ready for bed, still smarting a little from the rebuff of earlier. Christ, you offer to suck your man's dick and he says he needs a minute or two to wind down. WTF?! My much-anticipated plan of a double-header drowned in bitter resentment, I know that his apologetic caresses on the coach later means he is trying to make up. Do I let him or not? Fuck it...he's not getting any.

As I slide into bed, I remember how fucking horny I've been all day and contemplate picking up my vibe and having a little fun while I make him watch but not participate. Then I sigh and realize I'm pissed, but I wouldn't hurt his feelings for anything.

I feel his lips on my neck and turn my head to accept his kiss. I do love kissing him. His soft lips pull mine in a way that makes my heart flutter every time. He knows exactly the kind of kisses I like. Soft caresses, moist but not sloppy. I breathe in his scent and cautiously touch his tongue with mine. He is being very reserved, settling for kisses and nothing else. His hands do not wander, but brush against my cheeks and hair. The kisses go on for what seems like forever.

My mind wanders and I start thinking about what I had planned for tonight. Lots of cock sucking. Lots of toys. I wanted to have orgasm after orgasm. But my anger just keeps taking over, preventing me from softening and opening for him. I start to caress his hair and then let my fingers tangle in the curls at the back of his neck, pulling a little. I'm getting madder by the minute. All I wanted to do was give him pleasure. He does so much for me. More anger. I press my lips more firmly onto his. I want to bite him. I want to flip him over and fuck him hard with my cock. But I don't have one. I settle for thrusting my tongue into his mouth. I suck on his lip and bite down. I buck my hips against him. He is lying on top of me and lift him up with the strength of my legs. Somehow this physical exertion is just what I need. I grind my pussy against his dick, lifting him with every buck of my hips. My teeth scrape against his tongue.

I can tell he doesn't know what to think. He knows I like pain, but he has told me that it holds no interest for him. He flips me over and pulls me on top of him. I grind down on this dick and then lift up and in one swift movement, pull is cock deep into my pussy. I grab the headboard and pull myself up so that I can slam myself back down on his cock, all the while my heels digging into his legs. Again and again pulling and pushing. I grab his shoulders and writhe on top of his dick. My usual moans, sighs, and screams are replaced with grunts. I grab his shoulders and half lift him off the bed, so he sitting upright and use his shoulders for leverage. Once, twice, I pound his cock, fucking him with all the frustration I have felt all evening. I feel him start to build, he lets out a sigh and I let him fall back to the bed and I grind my hips in a circle around his cock. I watch his face and can tell he is about to come. I sit back and the sight of my bouncing tits are all he can take and he comes inside me with an exclamation.

I let him peak and fall back to earth before I swing my leg over and slide off, heading for a towel to mop him up.

I pad around to my side and slide into bed. Tomorrow will be my turn.

No comments: