Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick Days

Over the weekend, both the Daree and I managed to come down with our own individual versions of the common cold. As a result, there hasn’t been any excitement to write about in quite some time now… since last Thursday, in fact. Personally, I’m finding it difficult to drum up any sort of enthusiasm for fun when I’m drugged out on Benadryl.

So… until our health improves, I pose the following for questions for the Daree to answer (and anyone else who might choose to comment):

1. List the top three reasons you have sex.
2. List your three favorite places to fuck.
3. Name your favorite “clean” word (not naughty).
4. Name your favorite “dirty” word.

2 comments:

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

I will answer a bit later.

I would LOVE to hear your version of the second weekend dalliance, but you all but forget it.

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

1. Fun, a connection, and orgasms.
2. My bed, the couch, a hotel room.
3. Don't really have one at the moment. Used to be heavenly. Now it might be excellent.
4. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck and fuck. But you knew that, didn't you?!