Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The First of the Weekend Dalliances

The sun shining through the windows awakens me. It takes me a minute to realize it is Saturday morning. Last night was awful. We rarely fight and when we do it's a doozy. And it's usually about sex. Last night was no exception. After all the drama, we're both to tired to make love, so I had thought that some good morning sex would mend the fences. But it sounded like DH was already downstairs. Damn it. Why couldn't that man read my mind?

I slip my robe on and go downstairs to see if I can't get him to come back to bed. But he is showered, dressed, and breakfast was on the table. Damn damn. I can't even be mad at him! I kiss him good morning and thank him for breakfast. We have a nice leisurely breakfast reading the paper and making our plans for the day.

I get up to wash the dishes and the sleeves of my robe keep getting in the way. I release the sash and let the soft fabric slide down my back and arms, forming a puddle on the floor. Much better! DH returns to the kitchen and does a double take. There I am wearing nothing but sunlight. He drinks in the sight of me and any leftover animosity from the night before dissipates.

He moves over to caress the round curve of my ass and follows it up to the hollow of my back. He loves me naked and I know it. He asks what I am doing and I innocently respond, "Dishes!" His hand reaches around and cups my full breast, feeling the weight in his hand, caressing the nipple until it is hard and standing at attention. He bends down and kisses the pert nub. I continue to load the dishwasher around his wandering hands.

As I'm finishing up, he turns me to face him as his lips search out mine. He captures them in a long, slow, sensuous kiss, pulling at my hips to mold me to his body. "Good morning," he whispers. I purr at his caresses and flick his tongue with mine. "Good morning," I say.

As I slowly pick up my robe from the floor and begin up the stairs to the shower, I feel him behind me, his eyes never leaving my body. I turn on the shower and we continue our conversation about what the day will bring. I reach around the shower curtain to test the temperature of the water, when I find myself trapped against the wall. His hands clench my head so that I must surrender to his unyielding lips. His lips taste mine over and over until I raise my head for air. His lips travel down my neck until they are locked on my breast.

He turns me around and murmurs that the counter is the perfect height. He sweeps the miscellaneous toiletries strewn across the counter to one side and lifts me up so that my pussy is positioned at the very edge of the counter and my head is leaning back against the mirror. He frees his straining cock from his jeans and grabs my hips, sliding his dick into my wet and waiting pussy. After a long week of anticipation, his cock feels so absolutely wonderful filling up my cunt. He is so hard and his strokes are strong and sure, pulling my hips up and toward him over and over. I moan his name in a fierce whisper as I hold on to the edge of the counter and wrap my legs around his waist. He feels so good pounding into me that I start moaning louder. Hearing me call out his name, he looks at me and I can see he is close to coming. I sit up a little and my pussy tightens around his cock. I am yelling, "yes, yes, fuck me harder" when he takes in a long breath and pounds twice into me. His legs shudder and shake and his cock explodes into me.

He leans over so his cock is still inside me and his head is resting on my chest. He can feel my pounding heart and we slow our breath together.

After a minute or two, I slide off the counter and step into the shower. A perfect beginning to the day.

No comments: