Friday, September 5, 2008

The Next Dare...

I gave the Daree her next dare on Wednesday. It’s one of my early creations, and the only thing “daring” about it is whether or not she has the audacity to respond – she says she will, and (if she does) I’m be interested to see the answers. It’s a series of fill-in-the-blanks where every answer must be the name of someone we know, starting with the tame (“which of our friends do you think is most attractive?”) and running about… 70?... questions up to “which of our friends would you most enjoy watching me fuck?” and the like.

I’ve thought about doing these types of dares (the “on paper only” ones) here, in public (though not this particular one, as it would reveal names of friends, etc.), and I still might in the future. For one thing, it would give the woman added incentive to post… as you can see, after her initial posts, her mind wandered off and got distracted (Dee is a busy woman, after all), and she’s only returned once since – when she posted the lingerie picture. Even that required my taking the picture, then sitting next to her while she worked her laptop magic and got it posted. This is the way the girl works, so I have to find a way to “make” her return here more often.

That’s also why I have doubts she’ll respond to the current dare. The rule is she has a week to get it done, and she’s met the deadline… 9 out of the 11, which is amazing (trust me, I’ve known Dee twenty years now, and I would’ve predicted a 50% turnout, at best!). Of course, the flake-outs have happened in each of the last two dares – the only two in which I haven’t constantly reminded her the deadline is coming! – and both times I’ve ended up letting her have another shot for half-credit.

I’ve talked to her about this a few times because all the reminders and prodding and such makes me feel like I’m forcing her to play a game she doesn’t really want in on. I’m repeatedly assured that she LOVES the game, and WANTS to play it, and in fact is hoping I’ll come up with some shit that’s even MORE daring (I’ve had her running to the mailbox naked in front of the neighbors and making out with a stripper, so I’m really not sure how much more daring I can get – I know her well enough to realize there’s a limit to how far I can push things), but, of course, the feeling persists.

Still, I will do what I can. In the future I’m hoping to convince her to post a few more pictures – most notably a shot of her chest (she has a GREAT set of tits on her!), and the really sexy shot of her pussy that’s already in our collection. I’m also trying to get her to answer the questions I’ve posted here (a good while ago now), and she’s told me several times that she’ll do so. When she does, I’m going to post more questions, and just have fun with that, as well.

In the meantime, I’ll try to post a few stories from our past that have entertainment value, and I’m confident it won’t be too long before we have ourselves another adventure worth sharing here.

No comments: