Friday, September 26, 2008

Great Minds...

I was just coming over to post and I see that DH has beat me to it!

Let's talk about toys for a minute. I have recently learned that several of my friends do not own a vibrator. This is just sad. Added to the fact that these are my friends in sad, broken marriages. Instead of investing in some mechanical engineering, they chose to invest in affairs.

These little mechanical tools can just do things that the human body cannot! It is in no way a substitute for a big thick steel-hard cock wrapped with velvety softness filling you up. No competition. But for what it can do, wow! Seriously! I could happily spend hours with my little vibrating friends, coaxing out orgasm after orgasm. Not that I ever have. It seems when I use them, it is either in conjunction with the lovely hard cock belonging to DH, or in a hurried, clandestine, frantic manner. Once or twice I have been able to enjoy a leisurely session, but the guilt of taking that time all to myself is too much.

I got my first vibrator at a "passion party" that I hosted at my house. 21 giggling women, passing around various models, and drinking a whole lot to get through it. Before that, I tried various household items to try to better understand my path to orgasm. A candle. A cucumber. (Come on, who hasn't tried those?) But the vibration is what does it for me.

Sadly, it hasn't really paved the path to better understanding as I had hoped. Even with mechanical help, sometimes I orgasm very quickly, and sometimes it takes forever. And sometimes I just give up because it's taking too long. (Hmmm...there's that reference to time again). I keep telling DH I'm going to retire early to the bedroom to visit my friends, but I never manage to do it. Even last night, he had to remind me I was planning to use one.

Which brings me to last night. After he reminded me, I dug through my bedside table and pulled out one shaped to increase the likelihood of hitting the Gspot (I'm still looking for mine!) As I was leaned over digging, DH rested his head on my thigh and started licking my slit up and down. I had a great vantage point for seeing his face while he was burying his tongue in me. I love it when he goes down on me, but that's another post altogether.

When he saw the purple vibrator I had pulled out, he sat back and let me start. I turned it on and pushed it in, remembering I was planning to sit up to better control the tip to see if I could hit the Gspot. But there was DH's cock waving at me. So I leaned over and started sucking his dick, with the purple dildo buzzing away at my cervix. Oh heaven. But then I got carried away and there goes the exploration.

We haven't used our toys very often, and I was making DH watch me plunge that purple dildo into my pussy. I know it turns him on. He was standing beside the bed watching and his cock was rock hard and pointing straight at me. DH is a very creative lover, always willing to try something new, and he climbed on top of me and pushed his cock around my opening, finally settling on my rosebud. We had tried double penetration before, but I didn't find it particularly exciting. But last night, I had the dildo buzzing away deep, and I reached around and pushed his cock into my ass and it immediately sent me over the edge. What an incredible feeling!

But I feel like I sadly neglected DH and his cock, so tonight I am going to enjoy a leisure cock worship session, but with a little added fun for me. I am planning to take my little bullet and have it buzzing away on my clit as I suck and lick and stroke my DH until he empties his load right down my throat.

That's the plan at least.

No comments: