Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alone But Not

Before we were out of the room, the newcomer's screams started. Oh oh oh, oh my god, oh oh fuck yes. An ongoing litany. She had been having sex with her husband already, so maybe she was already primed. Or maybe I am unique in that I need a build up. But she was going on and on and on. We were separated by merely a curtain. I could hear her saying she was in heaven and that it felt so fucking good. I just kept thinking that's my orgasm she's having!!

I was on DH's lap and trying to tune her out. I was kissing him and expected that he would be aroused and ready to have sex with me. But as I reached around to feel him, he was not. DH gets aroused when I walk out of the bathroom to come to bed. If I am naked, he's aroused. I was completely surprised to find him not hard at all. I moved back and sucked his cock, trying to get him turned on. I thought here we are, we must have sex! The sounds from the other room were arousing to me, I couldn't understand why it wasn't to him. I got him hard by sucking his dick and I climbed on. After a minute or two, it was obvious he was not into me and didn't want to be doing this.

I climbed off and asked him what was wrong. He insisted that the ongoing screams from the other room were just too distracting. I could now hear Jane joining in the moans and I got really pissed. That was the experience I wanted and I was not getting. We sat there for a few minutes, kind of arguing, listening to the sounds from the other room. He knew that the experience was not living up to what I wanted it to be. So when I said let's just go, he was arguing a little. I finally threw his sweatpants at him, grabbed my sarong and Hitachi and said let's go. I climbed out of the cubby and stood in the door of the playroom. I could see Jane and the newcomer in a scissor position. I felt DH behind me so I turned on my heel and stomped to the locker room, passing couples in a variety of positions.

No comments: