Monday, November 3, 2008

A Thought About this Weekend

Only a few posts ago, I determined that I preferred vaginal sex over the other available options, and that is, indeed, the case – at least in the conjectural sense (I knew even as I wrote that this discourse was based entirely on the theoretical). Of course, this past weekend, as is frequently the case, the academic became applied theory (on more than one occasion), and in life, the application of the theory isn’t quite so simple.

There’s a big difference between an abstract consideration of personal preferences (“I say, after considering all the pros and cons of the matter, I must find I prefer vaginal intercourse over oral stimulation”), and making an on-the spot decision in the midst of a moment.

For me, the decision is difficult enough in the hypothetical: In the heat of the moment, how, exactly, would I want it to end? (More often than not, Dee actually poses the question to me… putting me on the spot!). This same question becomes both more urgent, and more confounding, when I find myself watching as Dee settles between my legs, naked and smiling, and takes me into her mouth (to give a specific moment this weekend when the question struck me as relevant).

As always seems to happen, I wind up torn in twelve different directions at once (or twenty… or fifty!): I feel the urge to get up off the bed, pull Dee into position, stand between her spread legs, and fuck her hard. I want to roll her over, shove her down on her back, and jerk off all over her. I consider opening the bedside drawers and taking out the toys, or the handcuffs, and putting them to use. I think about grabbing her by the hair and taking control, and filling her mouth with my come. I imagine what a turn on it would be to bend her over and slowly ease into her backdoor. I want to pull her down on top of me and run my tongue through her pussy.

I want to do all these things at once, and a thousand others, too, but I’m just not that talented.

Admittedly, this is a very nice problem to have, but it’s a conundrum that continues to challenge me.

No comments: