Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dancing

We got to our table and looked around. There were only a couple of people on the dance floor. And Jane, John and the rest of the crowd we were sitting with had disappeared. Now what? We were standing and swaying a bit to the music, wondering do we go upstairs alone? Do we hang out at the table? Apparently, DH liked the way I was moving against him, because he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. Quite honestly, this was one of the best moments of the night. I rarely wear heels and I was wearing some of the highest heels I ever have. I am much shorter than DH, but with my heels on, I was dancing height! I could feel his arousal against me so made a point of rubbing on him a bit. The music changed to a faster beat and I tried my darndest to turn him on. During orientation, the jolly man mentioned that alcohol could not be taken upstairs because state law dictated that alcohol could not be in a place where nudity was expected. But alcohol could be consumed downstairs because any nudity that occurred there was accidental. So I was teasing DH that I might accidentally get nude and dropped the strap of my dress and bra. He pulled me close and lifted my dress to reveal my bare ass. I couldn't believe how comfortable I felt exposing myself on the dance floor. I had an overwhelming desire to lift my dress off entirely, but Jane and John came back at that moment. They were going out for another cigarette before going upstairs, so we joined them outside.

No comments: