Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hitachi demonstration

Her and I went back to the table and announced we were going up. The guys followed and we met back at our dinner table inside, where our bag of clothing was stored. I was standing with DH and he was behind me when Jane came up and hugged me and asked me if I was ready to go up. We had a few moments of the three of us hugging and then we went upstairs.

We went into the brightly lit locker room and found a cubbie to stash our bag. I gave DH the sweatpants that I had brought for him, quickly undressed and wrapped my sarong around me. We waited in the hall for Jane and John. Considering how little she was wearing, it certainly took her a while to get ready. When they emerged, we followed them down the hall, looking for an open play room. I was surprised by how many people were surrounding us. I expected we would find a room, grab a corner, and everyone else would fall by the wayside. So when we found a playroom, I was really surprised when all the couples filed in and sat along the walls.

The newcomer was excited and stepped up to volunteer, but Jane reminded John that I was first. He patted the towel he had laid down and told me to lay down and relax. I hestitated, looking around. This was really not what I was expected. But the next thing I knew, DH had ripped the sarong from around me and told me to just lay down. I didn't want to cause a scene, so I sheepishly laid down. I looked around and noticed DH taking a seat on the farthest wall and I motioned him over next to me. I tried to hold his hand, but he just patted me and didn't hang on. Having everyone stare at me was so disconcerting, I covered my face with my hands. John handed me a eye mask that I gratefully took. With that, I could try to block out everyone.

I could hear him turn the Hitachi on and he used it along my thighs and my stomach at its lowest setting. It felt very good and I was anticipating what it would feel like on my pussy. After a second or two, he placed it gently against the outer lips of my pussy, not much pressure. Heaven. I sighed and felt my legs relax and open a bit. He moved the vibrator up a bit so it was more or less directly over my clit, which I found uncomfortable. I shifted a little and it was better. I wanted a connection with DH, so I reached over and grabbed what I could, settling with his forearm. John was telling me he couldn't hear me and the only way he would know what I was feeling was for me to tell him. I heard a woman say that based on the arch of my back, I was enjoying it. But I was concentrating on DH. I could feel the icyness.

I felt the woman lean over me and suck on my nipple, telling DH to suck on my other one. I don't remember what he said, but it was basically no. He didn't want any part of this. I heard John ask DH if I ever had Gspot orgasms and DH said he doesn't know what I have. And he was pissed. That's when I knew I had to get him out of the room. John was pushing harder with the Hitachi and I was squirming to redirect the pressure. He mistook the squirming for pleasure and turned the Hitachi to the high setting and really pushed hard. It hurt so much, that I had to flip my leg over so I could reach the head of the Hitachi and push it off. John still mistook this as pleasure and told me to ride out the discomfort and that I would orgasm.

I finally managed to get out the safe word and John immediately stepped back. I don't ever remember moving as fast, but I was on DH's lap before I knew it. I was whispering to him that I wanted to be alone with him, let's go. I heard John tell DH that now I was ready for him. The newcome had already taken my spot. I grabbed my sarong and DH and headed for the door. I was worried all the private cubbies were taken so I was surprised when I found one right outside the playroom. I ducked in and pulled DH with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore your words! I have added you to my blogroll. I'm happy I stopped by.

~ NS