Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy Week

It has been a few days since our last post (well… MINE, at least!). The holiday season is always especially hectic for us, from Dee’s birthday (shortly before Halloween) right on through New Years – there’s all the major holidays, three birthdays in our family (and those of several friends), an anniversary, plus all the parties, school functions, work-related crap, and the rest of daily life. I’ve been so worn out lately that the past two nights I’ve opted for cuddling instead of sex… and Dee hasn’t lodged a complaint about the lack of entertainment.

That alone tells the tale. :)

I’ve been trying to entice Dee to pick up the slack and post something here, but she’s told me it’s a good thing she hasn’t, since she feels the greatest urges to post when she’s completely pissed off at me. Having gotten that information, I have to agree with her… and if that’s the case, here’s hoping she never posts again!

I’ve also been going back to the earlier picture posts, and I’ve started thinking that I might have to try and convince her to agree to us taking and posting a few more pictures. It was a bit of a turn on taking them (for both of us), a bit of a turn on reading the comments about them, and most of all, it’s nice just being able to access our blog and see Dee naked whenever I want… right here at my desk. It makes the day a little happier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the camera as a charater in sex! I bet it is a turn-on. That's got me thinking...

Anonymous said...

love your pics and it must be a turn on to do and its kinda been one of those weeks all round