Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dinner

After paying our entrance fee, we walked into a small hallway where a few couples, with the women in small skimpy outfits, were standing and welcoming us. Whether it was their job or not, I was delighted when one of the women commented on how hot my dress looked. Jane and John had reserved places for us at their table, which they informed us was the best table in the house, besides sitting with the owner. I was surprised to see the jolly man, his woman, and another woman were also sitting at our table, as well as the couple who had complimented my dress. Though far from gourmet, we had a lovely dinner. Jane, John, and the other couples discussed the apparently very late, very naughty, birthday party they attended the night before and DH and I just took it all in. After learning it was our first time there, we were told it was a good night for us to be there because it was a very small crowd. And that we were with the cool people.

No comments: