Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, and the present I requested is below… I asked Dee to post these two particular pictures online. The pictures are explicit, and everything about them reflects bold steps forward for us… both taking them (we’ve never experimented with a camera until very recently), and sharing them here (which we’ve never done… EVER).

We both found it was a lot of fun to take them, too!

Saturday evening we’ll be taking another bold step, as Dee is taking me to a swingers club as guests of a friend. To quote her own email to me: “I am kind of hoping that Saturday will be the ultimate birthday present. So stay tuned.”

I will stay tuned, but must admit I have some trepidation, which I’ve shared with her. Our history regarding activities involving the two of us together where dancing, drinking, groups of people (especially those we don't know) and/or late nights have been a factor has not been particularly good. However, this history was created long ago, and I know things have changed dramatically since then.

Again, to quote Dee herself: “We'll just see what happens. Worse case is that we go, eat a decent dinner, have a couple of drinks and have a fun time together. I'm hoping it is at least as much fun as we had going to the strip club in Vegas.”

For myself, I’m thinking something along those same lines. We’ll go, check the place out, go through the orientation, and meet some people, but take things slow. I don’t anticipate participating in anything on our first visit, but I’m thinking fun thoughts all the same: we go, we have a good time, and then come home to an empty house (the kid is spending the night with friends), leaving us free to make all the noise we want… in particular I’m thinking of the loud smacking sound of a good hard spanking. Maybe we’ll break out the infrequently used toys (like the handcuffs). Maybe I’ll just strip her naked as soon as we come through the door, and fuck her like crazy, jumping from place to place and position to position without ever going upstairs. Or maybe we’ll just stay up all night and do all of the above, and wrap up the event with a shower together as the sun rises.

But like Dee, I’m trying to approach the evening with an open mind, and see where it leads.

2 comments:

Riff Dog said...

I've never done anything like that, so I'm no expert. But that sounds like the perfect attitude to me.

Happy birthday, by the way. Fabulous pictures as your birthday present, too!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you wow what a present