Monday, November 10, 2008

Downstairs II

I forgot to post a few other things, which I wished to mention:

First, I must stress that, overall, I had a GREAT time. I have to stress this because thus far you might think otherwise (especially in reading the last part of my previous post). However, there is a point to all this – if I can get to it – in that I did discover SEVERAL things about myself, and those things are rooted in these less enjoyable moments… so bear with me here!

Second, I forgot to mention the fun: Prior to dinner, a number of fun things happened that are worth sharing:

First, it was “Scorpio” month – meaning anyone who is a Scorpio (this includes both Dee and I) get put into a drawing for door prizes – and both Dee and I won items! I won a free weekend party for Dee and I (you normally have to pay for dinner, etc.), and Dee won a gift pack with a number of new toys for us to play with!

Second, as per the club ritual, anyone with a recent birthday is brought out on the dance floor, and any member who wishes to do so can come up and wish you happy birthday in any way they see fit. A line formed before me, and I was kissed, fondled, groped, and otherwise awash in good greetings! Dee, I guess, got a number of kisses (she’ll have to give the details, as I was… occupied!).

No comments: