Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clarification first, then on to other things

1. After Wednesday’s post, Dee pointed out to me that I’d painted her with the jealousy brush when she has done nothing to deserve it (which is absolutely true), that I’d misinterpreted what she’d meant to say (also true). I apologized immediately, and admit that I did misinterpret. And without belaboring the point further (more than I already have, at any rate), I honestly don’t believe that Dee is jealous, and apologize for any intimation in my post that might suggest otherwise.

2. I’ve been putting together a list of little things to do just for fun… a checklist of simple things like blowing bubbles or catching snowflakes on your tongue. My idea was to give it to Dee, and see how many of them she can check off over the course of a year – just to add a little extra fun to her day/week/month/year. I actually had a list of about four hundred of these things, but I pared it down to one page with some of my faves (or those I thought would be Dee’s faves) on it. I was going to do an adult one of these, as well, but most of the ideas I found paralleled with dares I still have, or lists I can give her, or that kind of thing, so I don’t know if that’ll be a workable thing.

3. Seriously… one of these days I’m going to get us back on the dare thing. And start doing a better job of meeting my obligations under the rules. Poor Dee… it must really suck being married to me. :(

4. I’ve been working on writing up an ad, too, but the trouble is, I have no idea what works. Shorter? Longer? Detailed? Whimsical?

5. Having a bit of free time at work is a good thing!

6. I’ll have a couple hours to myself tomorrow night, so I’ll try to check out some of those websites Dee referred to in more detail. Maybe we should consider a pay site, as well. The question would be… which one is best? If anyone out there reading this has any suggestions…

1 comment:

Hubman said...

What sort of pay websites are you looking for? Veronica and I might be able to help. E-mail me and we'll see if we can help.