Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Firsts Edition

1. Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

That would be Jason. I was in 3rd grade and I walked him home from school. I kissed him on his front porch after telling him he had beautiful eyes.

2. Who was your first celebrity crush?

I will say George Michaels. My best friend and I wrote a letter to him when we were in jr. high. We giggled every time we saw his videos.

3. Describe your first sexual fantasy.

Don't really have them.

4. What was your first “type.” (athlete/nerd/etc.).

That would have to be stoner. I gravitated towards the guys in leather who listened to heavy metal and smoked.

5. Who was the first person you fell in love with?

I think that was Chad, the neighborhood boy I messed around with, and eventually he was the one to "officially" pop my cherry. I can still remember dancing with him to Careless Whispers in the darkened hallway outside my bedroom and how my heart felt like it would burst. He was surprisingly romantic and was quite the kisser. I was always second fiddle to his old girlfriend though and whenever she wanted him back, he would drop me like a hot potato. Luv sucks.

Bonus Question: Have you ever had a one-night stand? Describe the first time you had one.

It was Halloween night and I must have been 13 or 14. We walked to a friends house (none of us were old enough to drive) and "hung out" with the older brothers of my friend's friend. We all ended up pairing up and I slept with the guy I was with and I don't even remember his name. I know I knew it at the time. I think this was my one and only one night stand, because while I did sleep with a couple of guys only a couple of times, it WAS more than once.

No comments: