Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TMI

For some reason, I see two sets of TMI questions for today. I’ll just answer them both…

1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?

Of course. There must be a typo in this question or something.

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?

I either say “Hey… Dee!” or grab her ass.

3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer?

Dominate, despite my reticence to do so. I like being in control (even if only passively), and being dominated does nothing for me (in fact, I’d say being dominated diminishes the experience slightly for me).

4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome?

I would, but I haven’t.

5. When was the last time you had sex?

Last time I had sex: Saturday night
Last time I had an orgasm: Friday night

6. Sex on the first date...good or bad?

Couldn’t tell you. It’s never happened to me.

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons?

I don’t think so.

8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner.

I’m not looking for a potential partner. But as far as what I find attractive in a woman, the answer would be long and complicated. I find a lot of women attractive, each for different reasons. There isn’t any one thing that I look for in particular.


1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?

That’s a tough one, actually. I honestly don’t think I’ve accomplished much.

2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?

Sadly, I have no great ambitions. I used to hope for things like becoming an author (see #3), or a good, comfortable retirement, but now the limit of my aspirations is to someday finish the household projects I have.

3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?

That at on time I seriously tried to be a published writer.

4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?

Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ervin “Magic” Johnson, depending on who you count as more famous. Schwarzenegger would never in a million years remember (at a publicity appearance in… 1988? – his wife was pregnant with their first, so whenever that was – I asked him what part of parenthood he was looking forward to most). There’s a technical chance that Magic MIGHT remember me, vaguely.

5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?

There are a lot of people I respect, but I can’t say I have any personal heroes. There are a lot of people who I would define as being heroes, though.

6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks?

I would have to say no. In truth, I have no idea, but I have had very few bonks in my life, and only one of those bonks could be defined as having been with a promiscuous partner, so I would think I’m more likely to win the lottery than be so connected.

No comments: