Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Non-TMI TMI

Normally, I would simply do the TMI today, but the questions posted are the “dance” edition:

1. If you could describe your personality through a dance what would it be?
2. What about describing your sex life through a type of dance?
3. What's one move on the dance floor sure to turn you on?
4. Is there a dancer you would love to be with?
5. What moves do you pull out to impress someone new?

Since I (a) don’t like dancing… (b) know very little about specific dance styles… and (c) outside of Mikhial Berishnikov (or however you spell his name!), don’t know any dancers at all (and Berishnikov is NOT going to be my answer to #4!), I will, instead, post my response to one of Dee’s requested lists here today. So… here are the Top 5 things I look forward to seeing [or doing, or experiencing] at a strip club

Note: I thought of just putting down the “obvious” answer here (“seeing naked women… duh!”), but that wouldn’t be an honest response. On the rare outing with friends, what I remember are the conversations at the table, not the view. As for the Vegas strip clubs Dee and I went to, I barely remember what the strippers looked like. I remember that one was blond, and her boob job made it feel like there were two volleyballs stuck to her chest, but I don’t remember her face or any other details about her physical appearance at all, and I don’t remember ANYTHING at all about the girl who kissed Dee, nor do I remember anything at all about the stripper who gave Dee the lap dance. I can say, however, that I had a lot more fun with Dee than I had in any “guys only” outing, so that’s the scenario I am focusing on. Here is my list:

1. Just being there with Dee, and seeing her having fun. There were other female patrons in the clubs we went to, but most of them looked about as happy to be there as cats in a washing machine. The most “enthusiastic” one (other than Dee) sipped her drink and tried to appear “above it all” while trying to look as thought the guy sitting next to her really wasn’t her boyfriend. Dee, however, was more into it than I was, and that was the best part of the whole evening. I don’t remember much about the strippers, but I did catch a few guys sending envious looks in my direction or wistful “wish she was mine” glances at Dee, and that made me feel quite lucky and appreciative for who I got ball-and-chained to. :)

2. On the enthusiasm front, while not overtly arousing, the way Dee kept asking me for more money – like a kid in a candy store with permission to buy ANYTHING – was a very subtle, but undeniable, turn-on.

3. The hedonistic atmosphere. This is really specific to the Palomino in Las Vegas… the only club I know of where you can drink and get full-on nudity as a chaser. I’m sure there are others, but I’ve never been in one, and don’t know where one would be. I’ve been to several clubs in Vegas (over a few trips there), but, just as in our state, they can’t serve alcohol if there’s going to be full skin (the Palomino was grandfathered in when the law was passed there). The only other place I’ve been in clubs is back east, and, at the time, those didn’t serve alcohol either (I have no idea if they can or do now), and I’ve never even been to one here! I’m also sure that, if you have the means, the opportunities and selections available are vastly different, and far more entertaining, but I don’t have any platinum records. Still, throw in the drinks, a pack of cigarettes or some cigars, the naked women, and Dee, and the atmosphere of self-indulgent pleasure created is a turn on.

4. Just getting out for the evening... and letting go. I really enjoy doing the “night out as a couple” thing, whether it’s just dinner or a movie or even just shopping at Costco. I particularly like it when we splurge a little and do it up right, and I especially enjoy it when there is a sexual aspect to the event. When all these things are combined, and I feel free to relax and let go of my hesitations and inhibitions (hence my preference for alcoholic beverage availability), it’s a very enjoyably experience.

5. And… ok, YES, there would be naked women. And I do like naked women. Maybe next time I’ll actually pay closer attention to them.

No comments: