Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TMI-less Tuesday

1. There must have been a glitch in the system somewhere, because the TMI questions I see for today were the “extra” ones I answered two weeks ago! So I guess that means I have none to respond to today!

2. I have assured Dee I will try to be more diligent about living up to my kissing obligations. She said ‘don’t worry about it,’ but I sense that this may have been a pro forma response. I have learned that when a woman says ‘don’t worry about it’ to a guy, that guy should immediately start worrying.

3. Yes, my one and only redeeming quality is that I do, in fact, have some kissing skills.

4. Last night Dee uttered a sarcastic threat to start looking for a hooker now that she knows where to look on Craigslist. I don’t know if she was talking about for her, for us, or for me, but I’m pretty sure this had something to do with being frustrated or annoyed with me (she’s never sarcastic unless this is the case!).

5. On the other hand, maybe I should look forward to my Father’s day gift.

6. Oh, man, speaking of which… Mother’s Day is coming up soon…!!!

7. It is far too nice out to be stuck at work.

No comments: