Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gotta Respond...

And I, in turn, will respond to Dee’s post, and so create some weird conversation thing here…

1. I don’t think my other blog qualifies for mistress status, since Dee knows about it! Plus, I very rarely have sex with it. The most you could credit me with there is a little mild flirtation.

2. The light flipping didn’t bother me. She was naked at the time, and the view left me satisfactorily compensated for the disruption.

3. In truth, I realized sometime around 9pm on Monday that Dee hadn’t yet made an offer during the day, and that the obligation had slipped her mind, and it was likely that, if I were careful not to remind her… so, in a fit of selfish whatever, I decided to procure myself an additional 10 days of future offerings. :)

4. Speaking of offers, last night’s offer (“I’ll lay here [and fall asleep] and you can do whatever you want”) didn’t count, so she’s still got 10 to go.

5. I’m posting a three-part-series of lists over the next three days on the other blog. Like the radio DJ says, I’ve got all your requests, all the time! At least until I run out of them, or Dee doesn’t request more, anyways. Maybe someone else has an idea for a list?

6. Did anyone catch the subtle subtext buried in Dee's post, by the way…? When given a choice between a strip club and a stray dog… Dee opted for the dog. When faced with the option of fulfilling my sexual request, or petting the stray… Dee cuddled up with the dog. Boy… talk about putting a guy in his place!

7. Of course, this is the same woman who climbs into bed naked, then invites the dogs up. If I didn’t know any better, I’d start to wonder if maybe she has a thing for dogs…

8. I am starting to worry what that says about me!

9. I think when you start using the phrase “relative youth,” you’re really just making my point about no longer being “young” for me. Next up: you’ll find yourself saying you feel “relatively healthy,” telling people you look “relatively good,” and bragging about how you still sleep “relatively well,” in spite of staying up “relatively late.”

10. As for responding to the rest of Dee’s post, I’ll do that later, since I do have a serious thing or two to say.

No comments: