Wednesday, April 1, 2009

True Wife Confessions

One of the blogs I read is True Wife Confessions. I don't know why. It's like watching a train wreck. Maybe it makes me feel better about my life. Reading about other's misfortunes just makes me grateful for the life I have. This, however, was a post today that I could have written myself:

Confession #2855

Let me just say that you are wonderful. I am so grateful to have met you. You completely saved me from a-hole after a-hole. You're my best friend, a wonderful father, an excellent provider, a devoted husband, and a fantastic lover. I love you to the bottom and depth of my soul. It's been the greatest 18 years of my life and I would not trade you for George Clooney. I am now and forever yours as you are the best man I have ever known. We have a beautiful child and life is as good as it should ever be.


Truly.

No comments: