Monday, April 20, 2009

Questions for Dee...the Kissing Edition!

Mmmmm....kissing. I do so love kissing. It is one of the biggest attractions I have to being with a woman, because I have a perception that women are way more into kissing then men. DH has an obligation to give me two kisses every day, and I honestly can't remember the last time he fulfilled either of them!

So...I chose this group of questions to answer first.

1. If you could kiss anyone in the world (someone you didn’t personally know), who would you kiss?

Well, I was going to Matthew McConaughey. Then I thought of Johnny Depp. Then Matt Damon. Then Zac Ephron. Mathew Perry. Leonardo DiCaprio. All yummy! But beyond their kissable faces, I imagine the smirk, and the hand reaching out to grasp the side of my jaw as he pulls me in slowly, closer and closer, his eyes staring hotly into mine. His lips part slightly just as they reach mine. My eyes close and I feel his lips moving over mine, slowly at first, with gentle pressure. His bottom lip rubs back and forth over mine until mine also part slightly. Seeing this as acquiescence, he tilts my face up slightly as his lips begin to devour me. His tongue strokes softly across my parted lips and he enters ever so slightly until my tongue catches his. The heat has been turned up now and he nibbles on my lips as his tongue licks my lips with each dart into my mouth.

Whew. So I guess what I'm saying is it's totally NOT the looks, but the technique. And I imagine these guys have a good technique.

2. If you could kiss anyone in the world (someone you personally know, other than your partner), who would you kiss?

As much as I love kissing, I am not a very approachable person and prefer to be arms length from most people. That said, sometimes when I am sitting at my desk, daydreaming about kisses, and on those rare occasions I'm not thinking of DH, I think about my co-worker who lives in the same town as me. Or one of my closest friends who there is no real possibility with, but she gives off a certain vibe that I find intriguing.

3. If you had to kiss someone right now – someone nearby (in your office, etc.) – who would you kiss?

That would be my co-worker.

4. Describe the worst kiss you ever received.

The worse kiss I ever received was given by a very drunk cowboy in a bar, many years ago. He had asked me to dance and I was very flattered, and a bit drunk, so I accepted. He was a very good dancer, and had his hand behind my neck leading me around the dance floor. At the end of the dance, he leaned in and (ugh...I can still see his face!) pressed mushy moist lips against my firmly closed lips. He used his tongue to pry my lips open, helped with his hand at my chin. I squirmed and tried turning my head, but he followed, with his tongue pushed so far down my throat I could barely breathe. It was so gross!!

5. Describe the best kiss you ever received.

Well, the kiss above was describing a kiss that DH gave me in fulfillment of his obligation to give me one sexual kiss per day. This was just at the end of the time he was fulfilling this obligation. He had me pushed up against the wall and it was a good thing because my knees literally went weak and I was thankful the wall was holding me up. There is no faster way to get me heated up and ready to pounce than to kiss me like that...and DH uses it to his advantage on some occasions!

No comments: