Thursday, April 9, 2009

The latest on Lists

1. No HNT today. We took pictures, but the lighting was really bad, and both of us have a thing about quality in photographs. We’ll be taking a bunch this weekend, so there WILL be something in the future, I promise. :)

2. I did post another list on my other blog. I feel some sense of accomplishment about that, at least.

3. Speaking of lists… Dee has now flooded me with list work. I’m actually quite happy about that.

4. I’ve been trying to think about all her list requests at once, and knock out one a day. I’ve made progress on a number of them simultaneously, but there’s one that just has me stumped. Dee added this as a list request: If given a day with no disruptions, list the top 10 sexual ways you would spend it with a woman other than me if you had my permission to do so. This one really has me racking my brains. First I got hung up thinking “what would a do with another woman that I wouldn’t do with Dee?” – and, of course, the answer is nothing. Then I tried to put myself in the moment in my imagination – I’m at home, alone with another woman… and Dee says I can do whatever I want… what would I do…? – but just as with not noticing cute waitresses and such, I found myself just sitting here thinking: nothing… seriously… I couldn’t think of a thing I’d want to do. I wound up imagining us sitting on the sofa, drinking coffee, watching the West Wing, and debating political topics. Or watching football. No sex. No nudity. Nothing sexual at all. Then I tried to force myself to think sexually… and wound up imagining I was cooking her dinner. I haven’t come up with a single answer thus far.

No comments: