Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TMI

1. Have you ever had angry sex?

Honestly, I don’t remember, but I don’t think so. I think of ‘angry sex’ as having sex while royally pissed off (usually at the other person) and venting that anger on him/her in a way that alters your sexual behavior in the direction of the rougher and more venomous. Taking that definition into consideration, I think there may have been a time or two when I was mildly miffed, but I can’t recall ever being pissed off to the point where it actually altered my sexual character. I imagine it could be fun, but for me to get pissed off enough to change my sexual character, and actually have sex while in that state… I just don’t see that happening. First, I don’t think that could happen with Dee (and if it did, I don’t think it would be a good thing for our relationship, because, in all honesty, I would have to be REALLY pissed), and, secondly, I don’t imagine such a thing would happen with anyone else, either.

2. Pity sex?

No. At least not that I know of. Of course, that doesn’t eliminate the possibility that I was on the receiving end, and just wasn’t aware of it. I imagine that is entirely possible.

3. "Oh well, I might as well" sex?

Yes. Once. See the bonus question below.

4. One-of-you-knew-it-was-goodbye-and-the-other-didn't sex?

Not that I know of, but I have been sent packing shortly afterwards on several occasions (more often than not after the first encounter), so it might have been goodbye sex, or pity sex, or oh-my-God-this-is-boring-I’ve-got-to-dump-him sex.

5. Don't-remember-having-it sex?

No. Though I suppose there’s the argument that my answer would still be "no" if I had, since I wouldn’t remember it. But seriously, no. I’ve passed out a couple of times in my life, but I’ve always woken up with my pants on.

6. Regret-it-afterward sex?

Yes. See the bonus question below.

7. Can't-remember-his/her-name sex?

No. I’ve had too few partners not to remember them all.

8. Never-knew-his/her-name sex?

No. I don’t move in that fast. I’m more likely to know her grandmother’s maiden name before than I am to not know her name after.

Bonus: What was the worst single sexual experience of your life?

I slept with my boss once – a friend I really felt no actual attraction to. A group from work went over to her place just ot socialize, and I had a good bit to drink, so she offered to let me sleep on the couch. The others left, and when I was the only one left, she made a move on me. For the first and only time I can remember, I actually thought “why not?... what the hell?” Between the fatigue, the alcohol, and the fact that she was, in truth, a completely uninteresting partner, I nearly fell asleep in the middle of things. In the end, I actually faked an orgasm (the only time I’ve done so), and I got up and left as soon as I could. We hardly spoke again after that.

No comments: