Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Tidbits

It just doesn’t feel like Friday to me. I have no idea what that is.

Dee hasn’t made any offers to restart the ten-day repayment plan… not that I blame her. The past couple of days have been particularly hectic and fatiguing.

I’ve been posting requested lists for a while now (on my other blog), but I’m down to the final three requests. Looks like I’ll be on my own again by the middle of next week. Yikes!

I’m looking forward to Dee’s own list, which she may or may not post today – her “assignment” was to make a list of sexually oriented activities she wishes or hopes I will engage in while I’m home alone for a weekend. It seemed to be a good topic to make a girl think, and I’m curious to see what activities eventually make her list!

Weighed in this morning for the first time in a while. I began the year at 206, and set a goal of 180, but when I hit 185 about a month ago I stopped paying close attention. This morning I was… 183. Surprised by that, but not at all displeased.

If there’s something that can ruin the mood in the bedroom more effectively than listening to one dog snore loudly from the floor on her side of the bed, it would be the other dog farting on the floor on your side. I have no idea what that dog has been eating, but there are rooms in our house that are going to need a fresh coat of paint. Jeez.

For the record… the stray is the snorer. OUR dog is the one passing tear gas. This is why we never have guests over.

I like the way Dee has, of late, been overtaken by the urge to show me her tits every time she catches me looking at her. The past couple of days she hasn't gotten much reaction out of me for the effort, but that's due to the effects of excessive yard work. Mentally, I am paying attention.

No comments: