Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mid Week Tidbits

1. Dee’s assignment this week is to give me at least five “lists” she’d like to see me post on my other blog by Friday, and I’ve promised to post those lists once each day after receiving them until I’ve responded to them all. I have just returned from lunch, and she has delivered “the first five” – which may indicate there are more to come! – so I will begin working on them at once. The first one will be posted tomorrow, I think (maybe today, if my afternoon is really boring).

2. We have the house to ourselves tonight, so I’m hoping to create a postable HNT!

3. Dee fulfilled her payback obligation last night (1 down, 9 left to go). I was invited to masturbate and come on her body anywhere I chose, and I fully intended to end the evening just that way, after first giving her some enjoyment. Alas, I lost control and made my deposit in the traditional manner… I have great difficulty keeping myself under control when hearing/seeing/feeling Dee orgasm.

4. We have the house to ourselves all weekend, as well, so it’s likely we’ll have some fun then, too.

5. I’m going to go work on my lists now… :)

No comments: