Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday!

1. Through Google Reader, I subscribe to a number of blogs that are nothing but posted pictures. This week I decided that, each day, I would email Dee the two photos (and ONLY two) posted that day that I found most erotic, arousing, or sexy. I can already see there will be two types of days… the days when I’ll be forced to pick the two best out of a bad lot, and the days when I’ll have to struggle to choose between any number of good ones.

2. Dee has to start over on her “repayment” plan again after not making any offers yesterday. I’m not sure her strategy was sound since she’ll be gone overnight tonight, and the opportunity for any offer at all was therefore limited and likely to be missed today anyways (though she did suggest a quickie in the car in the parking lot of the CHURCH where the sleepover is being held… which is a little over the top for me, I’m afraid to say).

3. She’s threatening to renegotiate anyways, because I’ve turned down her last two offers. The first I’d qualify as a legitimate offer, but the second was just an offer of a backrub with the innuendo of “seeing where it leads” (which, in my case, leads nowhere… a backrub relaxes me and puts me to sleep, guaranteeing it won’t lead anywhere at all). Since I was already well on my way, already…

4. Admittedly, I haven’t been feeling particularly randy lately. I think it’s the sun and the longer days. In December, we’d come home from work in the dark, but now I got to bed and lay there thinking about all the things I should have done with the nice day, and how I wasted a good couple hours… it's distracting, and not particularly rousing.

5. On the positive side, I’m still working on the to-do list, and I’ve taken a stab at writing an ad… but I’m not having much success in the latter. Do I write it as being from both of us? From me? What should I say?

6. I’m going to spend a couple hours on the computer tonight, and pay attention to what’s out there. Maybe I’ll be able to answer a couple of those questions, at least. :)

1 comment:

Hubman said...

Can you send me some of the links to picture blogs that you subscribe to? I'm always on the lookout for sexy pictures!

About an ad, be honest what you're looking for. I've written about good and bad ads in the past on my blog. Yet me know if you'd like any ad writing help.